- 37 doesn’t feel as old as what my 15 year old self would have me believe.
- The best friends I had when I was 17 are still my best friends.
- Friends I’ve made in adulthood are fewer and farther between but they are genuine and life-giving.
- Having kids has made me a better person.
- Going to counseling doesn’t mean you’re crazy, or weak, or on the brink of divorce.
I’m writing this to you because I think you need to hear it, but I’m also writing it to me so I don’t forget. Hey, you. Yeah, I know you don’t have time for this. You need to get out the door and nobody has their coats or shoes on, and Baby has decided to take his pants off and run around the room. You’re going to be late to the kids’ doctor’s appointment and if it’s by more than 15 minutes they’ll make you reschedule.Read More