- 37 doesn’t feel as old as what my 15 year old self would have me believe.
- The best friends I had when I was 17 are still my best friends.
- Friends I’ve made in adulthood are fewer and farther between but they are genuine and life-giving.
- Having kids has made me a better person.
- Going to counseling doesn’t mean you’re crazy, or weak, or on the brink of divorce.
I’m writing to you to apologize. I have been horrible to you these last few weeks. I’m reminded of how ugly I’ve been to you every night when I’m getting ready for bed. As I peel off my skinny jeans, that will seemingly never go out of style much to my thighs disappointment, I look down at you. Oh, honey. It looks as if you’ve been tied up in bondage all day. My jeans have basically left rope burns all over you. I could cry for you, you sweet bowl of jelly. My jeans have been taking advantage of your squishiness and I’m tired of it.Read More